Thursday, May 08, 2008

yesterday, wednesday, 7th may..

having only 2hours of sleep the day before, it's so hard to wake up and rush for my 8am lesson in class.. as usual, late AGAIN. =\ my head is spinning that I feel like puking anytime.. guess I really deprive of sleep this time.. after school, went to meet Cheryl, Ginny, Joanne and bunch of MM guys for lunch, as usual wednesday lunch is with them.. lols.. some how I felt abit extra.. across our table, I saw Luke with his ''gf'' I suppose, we dint great but acknowledge each other, the table beside us is my Yuan Ching juniors.. lols.. small world I guess.

I was msging my friend, Johnson and Eric was asking am I msging my bf.. lols.. he dont believe me when I told him that I'm msging my guy friend and I'm meeting another guy friend.. lols ==" well, was damn hungry but decided not to eat since I'm meeting JiaHui, my senior + friend + ex-swensens collegue + ex-crush for lunch.. lols. so, was like.. trying to resist the temptation of my friend's lunch beside and infront of me.. aaa~ crazy.. was so damn tired, nearly fell asleep while seating again.. chatchat awhile more, JiaHui came.. lols.. was asking him to call me when he reaching SP so I can go out n find him, instead he walked all the way in to FC4 to find me.. lols..

he came to our table, which left 7 guys and me cause the rest left for GEMS class already, and he kinda dunno what to do.. lols.. so I take my leave and went to another table with him.. lols.. I thought there would be silence and awkward moments but haha.. we were laughing and talking abt things that happens in the past.. he showed me his new iTouch.. yadayada.. it makes me even more want to get my hands on the new iPhone.. he said there's new generation of iPhone is coming.. hopefully, I can resist the temptation of getting one! aaaahh!!

yeah, so he WIFI with his NEW iTouch and checked the cinema and movies.. lols.. he wanted to watch DOOMSDAY but I watched it alreadi and I wanted to watch Ironman but he watched it alreadi =\ sian.. then he INSISTED to watch SpeedRider? smthing like tt la.. but it's not in the box office yet.. so he suggested to what WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS.. since I'm meeting my senior in ToaPayoh at 6pm.. we went to AMK to watch instead.. ahhh~! after so long! finally can watch at AMK cathay.. lols.. I like it there cause it's BIGGGG yeah.. we queing tt time.. lols he took his iTouch and ''booked'' the nice seats so others cant get it.. and then when it's our turn to buy the ticket, he release it.. LOL! kiasu. then he abit pekchek cause I nvr tell him I dont want anything from the kiosk.. huh? I was like.. huh? he nvr ask how I know I AM suppose to tell him wor.. then he ask I want or not, then I asked him back la.. if he want, then we share, dont want then dont want la.. ==" weird la u.. =="

we went in and THE CINEMA IS FREAKING COLD LA! @.@" he kip complaint than I took so long to reply a msg.. ==" ( I'm still talking to my guy friend, Johnson ).. grrr the show was okay la... good if you're watching with your couple.. not very nice in my opinion, and he laugh so loud at the jokes.. @.@""! got once, we all know that the Male lead actor is going to pee in the kitchen sink, before they even show the scene, HE BURST INTO LAUGHTER! omg! the whole cinema is quiet awaiting for the scene to come and he just went, BUAHAHAHAHAAHA!! =="

cause I cant sit too long in the cinema couch, else I'll get tired.. so I frequently sat front instead of leaning behind.. then he would ask me y arent I'm leaning.. lol ==" duh~ If I'm tired u tink I want to lean smmore? anyway, we went walking around.. hahas.. he asked me y arent I'm seeing anything.. ==" cause I have no money, and I dont want u to see me when I'm shopping and I might bored u to death if I do so.. lolx =X so we just drag our lazy feets around the mall then his agent from RecuritExpress kept calling him reg his job, it's a good thing but he finds it irritating.. and I find it irritating when you KEEP asking me whether shld u take up the job.. ==" since u asked, I gave my opinion, make your decision and shutup. quit asking and saying the same thing over n over again, you're behaving like a GIRL! argh!

he made me so ''frustrated'' that I lead both of us to take the wrong train, took the train back to JURONG EAST! u know what it means if I'm hinting, I WANNA GO HOME~~! but obviously I cant, have to go toapayoh to meet my senior.. yeah.. yada yada.. we reached and waited for her.. meet her, wow. changed damn alot.. and yah.. so she intro me the job. woah. the moment I step into the office.. I was like, oh no.. I'm gonna quit this job like NOW.. lols.. so, I'm just staying on to ''humour" her.. it was boring =X and I can sense JH is bored and restless.. LOL! so m I. ==" trying to hard to keep my eyes open for her.. yeah. then we quickily zao and went to eat.. toapayoh mall have like.. nothing? first time being there but, nth impress me.. lols. so we went to IMM to eat dinner.. lols..

papa called me, and he sounds SUPER ULTRA UNHAPPY with me.. kept asking me is a guy or a girl.. ahh~! make me so embaress that I have to lie to my dad infront of the whole mrt crowd.. argh! we walked there lols.. it's like dark, few people ard.. and was like the romantic place to be with your bf.. haha.. then there was this uncle, me n JH was walking at the edge of both sides so he could walk straight in between us, ( the side walk have mud ) then he purposely walked to the mud side and zoom pass us.. I was like.. diao? make so nice for u u go walk there.. ==" lols.. then there was this path to IMM where there's no light at all.. he was like asking whether I'm scared anot.. lol.. I have SLIGHT night blindness but I AM scared of falling into the drain cause I cant really see where is it.. so I have to rely on the people infront of me and gauge..

we went to eat this HongKong blabla.. infront of Daiso, he say it's nice, but I find it so-so only la.. was actually rushing for time.. so chopchop eat, chopchop drink then zao. lols. I confess to him saying that I used to like him before I have Jeffrey and told him everything else la.. lols.. then he was surprised that I confess.. LOL.. he said he was shocked and honored that someone actually did like him.. haha I was complaining abt what he did during our first date.. lols.. he deny it.. ==" he said he suspect I like him, but put off the idea.. then he kept pestering me to tell him y I like him.. ==" irritating! he's a mama's boy.. lols.. I hope he dint feel offended when I say that straight into his face.. =X was feeling kinda relax after telling him all these, somehow a burden just lifted off my shoulder.. I'm taking my chances cause I'm too dead tired to think of the consequences.. I dont know whether he will avoid me or not, but I wont forget the friendship that we had..

we seriously chated alot.. lols.. he did ask quite a fair bit of qns abt my bf.. anyway, I told him that my parents wanted to chase us out of the hse by the time we were 20.. then usually, my friends will say, aiyah.. they saysay only, wont chase u out der.. or, so u gonna rent a room outside? how u gonna pay? lols.. but he said, I wont mind if u crash into my hse la.. then I was like, shocked to hear his ans.. I just smile and said, nah.. and changed topic..

wanted to sit bus back home, then NO MORE BUS LE~~ aaaarrggghhhhh~! have to walk all the way back, then when we crossing the road. me as usual JUST cross.. LOL.. and he damn pekchek with the way I cross the roads.. he wanted to like, u know hold me to WAIT for the car instead of chiong infront before the car.. ==" we're at the zebra crossing what.. so, JUST walk la.. =\ whenever I mention abt the past, he rmbs every one of them.. tot usually guys will forget abt it.. so tempted to play xbox with him again, but no time la..

he wanted to send me home, but I reject, talk in the train until.. in the end, we alight at boonlay. lols.. yah, I went back myself and he took the train back..

back home.. I was so dead tired.. login msn also abit no meaning ler since Jeffrey is not in.. having Viper baba nagging me the whole night.. I still slp at 3am.. dunno what has gone into me..

** this content is solely written for my memories WITHOUT the consideration of other people's feeling. if any *ouch* is felt, I sincerely apologise to you. **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home